The election is supposed to be over – but it isn’t. I am numb to the stupidity at this point. Very few of our institutions are showing themselves to be of any moral significance, and so we are just sort of left to wander while the pillage goes on. I myself have less to complain about than most, so I won’t. I think Trump is really only marginally worse than any politician, but I can respect that he and his supporters went out of their way to target people who have been targeted for hundreds of years of abuse here – and for that, he belongs on the scrap heap of history with the rest of them. If this election provides any relief to those who have been on the receiving end of the nastiness, then that is a good thing. It shouldn’t have gone that far to begin with – but this is the planet we live on.
Biden doesn’t help me at all. He loosed the beast of the DEA on his own people with relish, and so I expect more of same. Before getting to excited by him, it would do well for pain patients to look at his record packing prisons and co-signing for drug warriors. He is without mercy or pity, and only worships power. If he hurts fewer people in the process, then I support him to that extent, but beyond that, I have no use for him either.
In any event – no shortage of material, and I expect no shortage any time soon. Luckily, I have no shortage of will power to stay at it – at least not yet. All in due time! For now, more of same:
- This country will take from you your legal pain medication and give you more legal ways to get assisted suicide. This nation will create your despair and then sell you more escapism. They will make money at both ends – and you will lose. And if they don’t get your money above the table, the remaining choices they have left for you will assist you to your end the other way.
- The demonization of Hunter Biden is cruel and should be out of bounds for all human beings.
- Medical Privacy is an issue everyone claims to care about, yet no one seems to have a word to say as it is taken away from everyone right in the open.
- I have never considered myself a member of any “resistance”, but if this is really what Biden is about, I am all-in resisting. Fuck this shit.
- Having just been back to CA dispensaries, I can honestly say they are kinder than almost all the others I have seen. The noobs are likely gonna be stingy and uptight like Illinois.
- Few have been more relentless in pushing the war on drugs than the NY Times. I will take any port in a storm, but no way are we going to whitewash the record of drug warriors for them.
- This shit can bounce. It is done with the same techniques the marketers of the drugs use to boot.
- The banks never dream of getting business to pay for the costs they generate for this society – and make no mistake, you commuting to an office is not to anyone else’s benefit.
- The voters voted themselves a cleaner stupor – not health care policy. I welcome Wired, but step up your game nerds.
- Oregon’s opiophobia is bad news, but if they fight against the drug war I will take it.
- If Maine was Chicago, I bet this would be on Fox News all day.
- Remember – the assisted suicide options are growing as the pain management options dwindle. Don’t lie to yourself about whether or not our culture would do just such a thing.
- What does this mean?
- No reggae song I know of says “Babylon, deprioritize it” – but it is Des Moines.
- I welcome Vogue to the humane side of the “debate”.
- Good for NJ!
- I feel like it was all a cheap grift. Really.
- “I am more interested in the Rock Of Ages than in the Age Of Rocks” – W & THE JBs
- I want to write a book on how street drugs get named.
- Huge if true.
- If you can afford to give away edibles and don’t use your money more wisely than that – I frankly do want you off the street! 😉